lettuce-know.com Survey – Win a worth £500
Hey guys!!! How often do you visit Sainsbury’s Supermarket? If you are a frequent customer then you have a good opportunity here. Now Sainsbury’s Grocery store wants to ensure that you enjoyed your shopping experience there.
Wow-what a surprise gift will you get to completing Sainsbury’s Feedback survey. Moreover, the primary intention of conducting the Sainsbury’s customer viewpoint survey is to grab some explicit opinions from fellow customers.
So why are you waiting? Just follow my post and know-how to complete the Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey? What are the rules and requirements for it? and other more detail related to the Sainsbury’s Online Survey @lettuce-know.com.
If you are thinking about “how do I give feedback to Sainsbury’s?”, then no need to worry about it. You are at the right place here.
Check this Sainsbury’s Customer Experience Survey Guide to know Sainsbury’s Survey Rules, Eligibility criteria to get a reward as 100,000 Nectar points worth £500.
Sainsbury’s Customer Survey Reward
- Win 100,000 Nectar points worth £500...
After Completion of the Sainsbury’s Customer Survey, you will be entered in a sweepstake with a Sainsbury’s Validation Code to redeem on your next purchase.
|Note: The reward for finishing this survey can change whenever. What your “Survey Reward” is, relies altogether upon what’s imprinted on your receipt. So make certain to check your receipt for subtleties.|
Sainsbury’s – Details
|Prize||Win a 100,000 Nectar points worth £500|
|Age||18 year or older|
Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey – Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and requirements mentioned below which you need to satisfy, then you will be eligible for taking part in the Sainsbury’s Guest Review Survey.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents.
- Basic knowledge of English is essential.
- The age should be 18 or over.
- Employees and other persons connected with Sainsbury’s. You are not eligible
- The prizes are not transferable
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winner
- No purchase is required to enter or win.
- Need to have a computer/laptop/mobile with a reliable internet connection.
Take lettuce-know Survey Guide
If you are satisfied with all the rules stated above, then you are qualified to take part in this Sainsbury’s Guest Opinion Survey,
- Initially, Visit the Sainsbury’s Survey official site at lettuce-know.com.
- Now enter the Store Number, date, and time of visits from your receipt.
- Then, please hit on the start button to begin the Sainsbury’s Survey.
- Start to give the answers genuinely to some questions about your last experience.
- For getting Sainsbury’s Survey Sweepstakes entry, please provide your contact details.
- Finally, Submit Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey and You will be a Sainsbury’s winner.
Sainsbury’s On Social Media
- Sainsbury’s On Facebook
- Sainsbury’s On Twitter
- Sainsbury’s On YouTube
- Sainsbury’s On Instagram
- Sainsbury’s On Pinterest
Sainsbury’s Customer Service
For any help: Click here
J Sainsbury plc trading as Sainsbury’s is the second-largest chain of supermarkets in the United Kingdom, with a 16.0% share of the supermarket sector.
Founded in 1869, by John James Sainsbury with a shop in Drury Lane, London, the company became the largest retailer of groceries in 1922.
This post contains all the necessary information regarding this Sainsbury’s Feedback Survey on the official site lettuce-know.com.
This article will definitely help you while you are taking the Sainsbury’s Guest Satisfaction Survey online and get a chance to enjoy Sainsbury’s Rewards followed by this post.
If you face any problem or want to give any opinions regarding this survey then use the below-mentioned comment box to share.
To read more posts like this visit my site surveywale.com.